The Company is developing software whose source code we may make available as open source. You will be bound by and will comply with any license agreement applicable to this open source software. Your use, modification or distribution of this open source software will not imply that you are associated with us and you must not indicate that you are associated with us. When you access through our websites, including this Website, any software that we host, these terms and any license agreements that we may enter into with you, will apply.
Third Party Links and Content
Third Party content, links, logos, advertisements, services and other materials (“Third Party Content”) that we may make available on our website are for your convenience only. We make no representations or warranties and we do not approve of, control, sponsor or endorse any Third Party Content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, validity or legality of such content. We are not responsible or liable for your use or access of such Third Party Content. We are not responsible in any manner for the content, accuracy or availability of Third Party Content.
User Content, Comments and Feedback
If you provide to us, in any manner, any personal information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, text, code, public key, or any other materials or information, or create an account on our Website or sign up to our mailing list (collectively, “User Content”), you agree that such User Content is true and accurate and does not infringe the rights of any third party. You make any such User Content accessible by us globally. We do not assume any liability for any loss or damages incurred by you if someone else uses your account or your User Content, whether with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else’s account or User Content without their permission. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company, caused by you or someone else using your User Content. We reserve the right to screen, edit, monitor or remove User Content and suspend your use of this Website at any time for any reason. You agree that any suggestions, questions, plans, ideas (including original ones), proposals, comments or any other information or materials (collectively “Feedback”) submitted to us by you, that such Feedback is not based on any solicitation or request by us. Feedback does not include User Content and we reserve the right to use Feedback in any manner we chose without compensation to you and at no charge.
Infinigon Group and its licensors own all rights, interest in and title to this Website and its services and products, including but not limited to, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, software, code, other intellectual property rights, files, functionality, features, text, videos, names, slogans, logos and other material available on our Website. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, create derivative works, or transmit any material on this Website without our approval.
You must not use this Website or its contents to:
1. Violate any international, federal, state or local law, rule or regulation;
2. Gain access without authorization or to negatively affect the functioning of the servers that provide the services on this Website or any servers on associated networks;
3. Introduce or transmit any type of malicious code that is technologically harmful;
4. Interfere with others’ ability to use the Website by disabling, damaging or impairing the Website in any manner;
5. Track or collect data about others;
6. Submit, transmit, disseminate or send any discriminatory, defamatory, harmful, or otherwise unlawful information;
7. Use a false identity to mislead others or misrepresent your affiliation with an entity or a person or persons;
8. Violate our or others’ intellectual property rights;
9. Interfere with the ability of the Website to function properly;
We do not guarantee or warrant that this Website, the content of this Website and any products or services provided through this Website are free of error or defects or that these errors or defects will be corrected. This Website and its content and services and products provided through this Website are provided on an “as is” basis, without any representations, warranties, guarantees or promises with respect to its contents, services or products accuracy, adequacy, availability, completeness or suitability. Additionally, we disclaim any warranties of non-infringement. The materials and related graphics published on this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, Infinigon Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, to the extent permitted by law, will not be responsible for:
1) any loss, liability, cost, expense or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this Website or any of its content;
2), any decision made or reliance on information or material shown on or omitted from this Website;
3) any representation in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on this Website (if any) and any representation that we have or will ask for a candidate’s information, will or have asked to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will meet our needs;
4) any matter affecting this Website or any of its content caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
5) the performance of this Website and any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this Website and any of the services or products provided through this Website, which may occur due to increased usage of this Website, intermittent failures of this Website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities, products or services; and
6) any information or material on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this Website.
IN NO EVENT WILL INFINIGON GROUP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, ACTUAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE INFINIGON GROUP HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (a) THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE; (b) ANY PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE); (c) ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE; (D) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (E) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF THE TRANSMISSION OF DATA OR CONTENT TO OR FROM US; OR (F) THE FAILURE TO RECEIVE IN ANY WAY THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, FUNDS OR PROPERTY FROM YOU. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF INFINIGON GROUP ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS EXCEED $5.00 USD.
Please send all Inquiries to: email@example.com
Dated: December 5, 2017